We are seeking experienced bicycle mechanics with stellar mechanical skills and excellent people skills, to repair and maintain bikes, support our sales and demos, be a bike and parts resource to our varied customer base, and help maintain the order and selection of our merchandise.
– Restore bikes and parts to safe condition
– Assemble new bikes for addition to our fleet
– Assist customers in finding appropriate bikes, parts, gear and accessories
– Share product knowledge and enthusiasm for bikes with customers
– Deliver professional, accessible and friendly service to our diverse customer base
– Complete assignments and projects to meet our high quality standards
– Maintain all work and display areas to be organized, clean and safe to access
– Assist in the shop’s daily operations, including inventory management, restocking, cleaning, organizing and merchandising
– Any additional tasks that insure excellent customer service and outstanding value
– Experienced mechanic with minimum 2+ years of experience working on bikes in a professional environment
– Extensive knowledge of bicycles, accessories, and parts (know what is compatible & what is not, etc.)
– Highly competent in bike repair, diagnosis, and maintenance
– Excellent communication skills with customers and fellow employees
– Desire and capacity to continually learn and increase skills and abilities, develop professionally, and keep up with new technologies
– Hard working, energetic
– Positive, “can do” attitude
– Friendly, approachable, and customer-oriented
– Able to multitask
HOW TO APPLY:
– NO PHONE CALLS!! We reserve our phone time for our customers…. period!
– EMAIL your RESUME with COVER LETTER with “Bike Mechanic” in the subject line.
Those considered for an interview will be contacted. DO NOT call to see if we received your resume.
** Preference will be given to candidates that can follow instructions!**
Enjoy your day, ride on!