We are seeking a dynamic sales professional with proven business performance to help grow Kelowna E Ride to the next level!
– Reporting directly to the business owner/manager, you will lead in e-bike sales and customer service
– Actively seek new sales leads and target markets
– Greet customers and assist in finding appropriate bikes, parts, gear and accessories
– Share product knowledge and enthusiasm for e-bikes and bikes with customers
– Deliver professional, accessible and friendly service to our diverse customer base including phone inquiries
– Ensure every customer’s experience meets our high quality standards
– Maintain all work and display areas to be organized, clean and safe to access
– Assist in the shop’s daily operations, including inventory management, restocking, cleaning, organizing and merchandising
– Any additional tasks that insure excellent customer service and outstanding value
Requirements for a Successful Candidate:
– Minimum 2+ years of proven business sales performance
– Comfortable in all aspects of sales and customer service
– Familiarity with the application of Social Media Marketing as a business tool
– Familiarity with the Kelowna area and its unique tourism industry
– Computer literate, able to process customer invoicing and payments as required
– Extensive knowledge of e-bike technology, bicycles, accessories, and parts (know what is compatible & what is not, etc.)
– Excellent communication skills with customers and fellow employees
– Desire and capacity to continually learn and increase skills and abilities, develop professionally, keep up with new technologies
– Hard working, energetic, able to multi-task
– Positive, “can do” attitude and team player
– Friendly, approachable, and customer-oriented
– Driver’s License with clean abstract
HOW TO APPLY:
– No phone calls! We reserve our phone time for our customers – period!
– Submit your resume by email with a cover letter, and “E-Bike Technician” in the subject line.
Those considered for an interview will be contacted. Please do not call to see if we’ve received your resume.
** Preference will be given to candidates that can follow instructions!
Enjoy your day, ride on!