The newest revision of the Juggernaut HD features an integrated battery and motor, suspension fork and much more. This is the first electric fat bike that has a custom Bafang BBSHD motor built into the frame – more ground clearance than any other BBS powered eBike. The Juggernaut HD comes with throttle-on-demand and cadence PAS (pedal assist sensor).
All Juggernaut HD models come with throttle-on-demand and Cadence/PAS (Pedal Assist Sensor). As you pedal, the motor measures how often you’re pedaling and helps you proportionally. You can boost motor performance by setting assist levels between 1 to 5 levels where level 1 gives you least assist but most range while level 5 gives you maximum assist and least range.
The mid-motor makes this bike very versatile. Swap the 26×4″ wheels with 27.5×3″ wheels to make it a great commuter or trail bike. Learn more about how the Juggernaut HD is the E Ride to take you further, farther and faster than ever before.
- 1000W rated, 1500W (peak) power
- 1-5 programmable levels of assist
- Dual Piston Hydraulic Brakes
- 30 mph top speed
- 120 Nm of torque
- Rigid Aluminum or RST Guide front fork options
- Shimano Deore transmission
- 400 lbs load capacity
- 30-100+ km range based on battery choice
- Included front & rear fenders + rear rack
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Wheels: 26×4 CST BFT or 27.5×3 w/Kenda Havoc