Bulls E-Core Di2 FS 27.5 Plus
So maybe you didn’t need a chairlift in the first place. The crazy rollers, drop after climb, after drop after climb, are more your vibe and you’re not averse to some vertical punishment. The E-CORE Di2 FS 27.5+ electric all mountain bike takes you there, minus a lot of that punishment you pretend to like.
Integration is this bikes middle name (but we only use it when it’s in trouble)- E-Core “Integration” Di2 FS 27.5+. The 500Wh power pack is integrated seemlessly into the the downtube. The Shimano Di2 XT electronic shifters are integrated with the battery, eliminating the need for an separate battery and the risk of running out of juice for shifting when you need it most.
Your plush ride is thanks to 150mm of Rock Shox Yari in the front and Deluxe RL Air in the rear. The assist controls are integrated into the shift mechanism that would control a front derailleur on a 2x, so operation is intuitive. Magura MT-5/MT-4 brakes stop the ride, but not the fun.
- Clean, sleek styling with battery integrated into the frame
- Impressive 109 mile range (single charge at optimal conditions)
- 3 modes ranging from Eco, Trail and Boost to suite your riding style
- Drive: Shimano STEPS E 8000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT Di2 RD-M8050-GS Shadow Plus
- Brakes: Magura MT5/MT4, hydraulic disc breaks, 180mm/180mm
- Frame: 41/46/51/56cm; 7005 Aluminium
- Powerpack: Shimano 36V/14Ah/500Wh
- Charging time: approx. 4.5hrs to 100%
- Range: 109 miles (single charge at the optimal condition)
- Weight: 48 lbs (approx.)
- Top Speed: 32kph/20mph
- Wheels: 27.5+ BULLS Eccentric 35, tubeless ready
- Tires: Schwalbe Nobby Mic, 70-584, 27.5×2.8
- Forks: Rock Shox Deluxe RT, 150 mm
- Modes: Eco, Trail , Boost