Bulls E-Stream EVO AM 2
With the consistent merging of the latest drive technology and an exclusive setting design, the E-STREAM series creates an eBike experience with a maximum sporting factor. The most powerful battery, fully-integrated in the downtube, is on the market with the Brose BULLS co-designed engine for a new development stage in the EVOlution of eBikes. The E-STREAM EVO models are classic bikes with a little extra push, whether you’re pedaling on or off-road, they open up new perspectives.
The latest 50-cell battery technology gives the removable battery an impressive capacity of 750 watt-hours in the blink of an eye. Combined with the equally powerful and energy-efficient Brose Drive S (250W), the E-STREAM EVO series works to true condition miracles. Thanks to 90 Nm of torque you’ll never be lacking the power to get the necessary “punch.” The belt driven motor pedals with ultimate smoothness and thanks to the high-resolution sensors, it’s always assisting efficiently.
The combination of strength and stamina to create a perfect center of gravity while still maintaining an optimal ground clearance wasn’t easy. Much engineering and testing went into the creation of our E-STREAM EVO series. Integration was key for simplicity and our CSI display is the perfect example for that. The combined capability of control and information is easily managed in our Compact Sports Interface display. The CSI display is conveniently located on your handlebars where it provides necessary information and controls. The unit isn’t bulky so during a fall or crash it isn’t prone to breaking.
With so much attention to detail, other features such as the new Boost hub standard for increased wheel rigidity, a Rock Shox Yari RC DebonAir, 150mm, E-thru, a Shimano Deore RD-M6000-GS and extra-wide tires for increased traction all make the BULLS E-STREAM EVO AM 2 a solid choice. Unlike most eBikes on the market, our integrated battery allows space to accommodate a water bottle cage for hydration.
In addition to a sophisticated interplay of technology and design the E-STREAM EVO series has a stellar range of models. The models range from all-mountain, full-suspension bikes for technical trails or marathon use to hybrids and even fat bikes. The redesigned frame on our Plus models allows for more tire clearance allowing you to use plus size tires for maximum traction. Wider tires also absorb more bumps on the road essentially giving you a more comfortable ride.
Not to mention that E-STREAM EVO AM 2 is MonkeyLink compatible, you can easily add the accessories such as rear light, front light, water bottle, and mudguards in just one-click.
- Clean, sleek styling with battery integrated into the frame
- Impressive 137 mile range (single charge at optimal conditions)
- 4 modes ranging from Cruiser, Tour, Sport Power to suite your riding style
- Drive: Brose Drive S mag
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT M8100, 12-speed, SGS cage
- Brakes: Magura MT5, 4-piston, 203mm 6-bolt rotors (integrated magnet in rear)
- Frame: 44/49cm; 6061 Aluminum
- Powerpack: Supercore 37V/20Ah/750Wh
- Charging time: approx. 6.5hrs to 100%
- Range: 137 miles (single charge at the optimal condition)
- Weight: 48 lbs (approx.)
- Top Speed: 32kph/20mph
- Wheels: 27.5+ BULLS AS-T35
- Tires: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Super Trail, EVO, Addix Speedgrip, TLE, 70-584, 27.5×2.80
- Forks: RockShox Yari RC, DebonAir Spring, 150 mm
- Modes: Cruise, Tour, Sport, Power