Bulls SIX50 EVO AM 4
This all out performance, All Mountain, top-of-the-line eMTB BULLS Six50 EVO AM 4 e-Powered by Bosch Performance CX motor with EMTB Mode and the brand new Bosch Powertube integrated perfectly into the downtube, is glorious to behold.
Splashes of orange from the Fox Factory 36 Float front fork and the BULLS proprietary aluminum bash guard that cover and protect the middle mount motor, draw your eye to this epic ride. That Fox fork and Fox float rear shock each give you 150mm of plush responsive travel. Shimano XT keeps you shifting predictably when you need the right gear ratio. 203/180mm Magura MT Trail brakes give you crazy, even stopping power. And you’ll smooth your uphill to downhill flow with the KS Lev-Integra dropper seat post.
Not to mention that it is MonkeyLink compatible so adding accessories such as a light is just one-click away.
- Clean, sleek styling with battery integrated into the frame
- Impressive 134 mile range (single charge at optimal conditions)
- 5 modes ranging from Off, Eco, Tour, eMTB and Turbo to suite your riding style
- Drive: BOSCH Performance Line CX (250W)
- Rear Derailleur: Sram XX1 Eagle, RD-XX1-1-B1
- Brakes: Magura MT7 hydraulic disc, 203/180mm
- Frame: 41/46/51/56cm; 7005 Aluminium
- Powerpack: BOSCH PowerTube 36V/13.4Ah/500Wh
- Charging time: approx. 4.5hrs to 100%
- Range: 134 miles (single charge at the optimal condition)
- Weight: 48 lbs (approx.)
- Top Speed: 32kph/20mph
- Wheels: 27.5+ DT-Swiss H1700 spline
- Tires: Schwalbe Magic Marry SnakeSkin, TL-Easy, Folding, 65-584, 27.5×2.60
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Factory Kashima 150 mm
- Forks: Fox 36 Float Kashima, 150 mm
- Modes: Off, Eco, Tour, eMTB, Turbo