BULLS Lacuba EVO Lite Wave
The BULLS LACUBA EVO LITE combines comfort with speed with its sleek design making it an excellent choice whether you are touring on pavement or trekking on gravel roads. With a comfortable saddle and a geometry designed to position you in an upright position, the SR Suntour fork is what absorbs most of the vibrations from whichever road you decide to travel on. Nearly silent. That’s the feeling. Strong. Powerful. Graceful and silent. A true multi-purpose vehicle, this electric bicycle will make your commute to work fast and sweat-free but your cruises through nature even breezier.
It has the look, feel, and ride position of a high end eTrekking bike because that’s what it is. But, with the new Brose Drive S Mag, it has the muscle of an eMTB, and with the new BULLS Super Core battery (750Wh), it has the stamina to match. A complete trekking companion, it is equipped with rack, fenders, 63mm front suspension and front and rear lights.
Fully equipped, the Lacuba features Shimano hydraulic disc brakes which provide smooth and even braking even in the most extreme conditions. With a high capacity battery and an 5 speed drivetrain you can select a gear that extends the battery life to achieve further distances and conquer those steep hills you would usually try to avoid. In optimal riding conditions you can reach up to 120 miles on a full charge. Other accessories such as a rear rack, front and rear light set, and fenders make this bike a true bang for your buck.
- Clean, sleek styling with battery integrated into the frame
- Impressive 137 mile range (single charge at optimal conditions)
- 3 modes ranging from Eco, Tour and Sport to suit your riding style
- Drive: Brose Drive S mag
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Nexus 5 E
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT400 hydraulic disc brakes 180/160mm
- Frame: 45/50 cm; 7005 Aluminium
- Powerpack: Supercore 750 Wh 37 V / 20 Ah
- Charging time: Approximately 6.5h to 100%
- Range: 137 miles (single charge at the optimal condition)
- Weight: 58.42 lbs (approx.)
- Top Speed: 32kph/20mph
- Wheels: 700C BULLS DDM-2
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Apple K-Guard 50-622, 700C x 2.00
- Forks: SR Suntour NCX-E LO Air 63 mm
- Modes: Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo