Bulls Sturmvogel E EVO – A Classic Bike, With an Electric Twist
The Bulls Sturmvogel E EVO has very impressive stats when taken a close look at. This fully rigid eBike has a charge time that goes from 0-100% in approximately 5 hours. It’s an aluminum hybrid is that’s ideal for anyone trying to make their commute faster or just relax and enjoy recreational riding.
The drive unit behind the Sturmvogel E EVO is a 37V, 650 watt-hour battery in conjunction with Brose Drive T motor. The range of performance it offers is more than 115 miles on one charge, depending on riding style, load and terrain.
This multi-function hybrid offers an internal 8-speed hub from Shimano Alfine, keeping maintenance low and giving a clean look. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes are equipped to ensure a responsive braking when needed, as the bike can assist you reach fast speeds quickly.
With one of the highest-performing rechargeable batteries on the market, the battery is perfectly integrated into the frame yet easy to remove for external charging. The motor is a mid-engine design, so it is concealed in the bottom bracket shell for an ideal center of gravity. The Sturmvogel is the ultimate eBike with 3 modes ranging from Eco, Tour and Sport to accommodate any riding style choose to pedal.
- Clean, sleek styling with battery integrated into the frame
- Impressive 137 mile range (single charge at optimal conditions)
- 3 modes ranging from Eco, Tour and Sport to suite your riding style
- Drive: Brose Drive T
- Rear Derailleur: 8-speed hub gear
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200 hydraulic disc, 180/180mm
- Frame: 41/46/51/56cm; 7005 Aluminium
- Powerpack: 37V/17.5Ah/650Wh
- Charging time: approx. 5hrs to 100%
- Range: 137 miles (single charge at the optimal condition)
- Weight: 52.6 lbs (approx.)
- Top Speed: 32kph/20mph
- Wheels: 700C BULLS Aluminum
- Tires: Schwalbe Fat Frank K-Guard, 60-559, 26×2.35, brown
- Forks: BULLS Aluminum
- Modes: Eco, Tour, Sport