LACUBA EVO E8
The BULLS LACUBA EVO E8 combines comfort with speed with its sleek design making it an excellent choice whether you are touring on pavement or trekking on gravel roads. With a comfortable saddle and a geometry designed to position you in an upright position, the SR Suntour fork is what absorbs most of the vibrations from whichever road you decide to travel on. A true multi-purpose vehicle, this electric bicycle will make your commute to work fast and sweat-free but your cruises through nature even breezier.
Although the battery is not immediately seen the 650 watt-hour, 36V, powerpack packs an impressive amount of power and range potential. The IPU EVO battery is semi-integrated into the frame and can be easily removed for your convenience.
Fully equipped, the Lacuba features Shimano hydraulic disc brakes which provide smooth and even braking even in the most extreme conditions. With a high capacity battery and an 8 speed drivetrain you can select a gear that extends the battery life to achieve further distances and conquer those steep hills you would usually try to avoid. In optimal riding conditions you can reach up to 120 miles on a full charge.
Other accessories such as a rear rack, front and rear light set, and fenders make this bike a true bang for your buck. The Lacuba Evo E8 will come in three different styles in order to have the best fit for everyone. The standard frame will have a regular top tube, a Step-Thru model that will have a very low entry, and our new Wave model which will have the lowest stand over clearance compared to any of our bikes.
- Clean, sleek styling with battery integrated into the frame
- Impressive 137 mile range (single charge at optimal conditions)
- 3 modes ranging from Eco, Tour and Sport to suite your riding style
- Drive: Brose Drive T
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Nexus SG-C6001-8D
- Brakes: Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc brakes 180/160mm
- Frame: 41/46/51/56cm; 7005 Aluminium
- Powerpack: 37V/17.5Ah/650Wh
- Charging time: approx. 5hrs to 100%
- Range: 137 miles (single charge at the optimal condition)
- Weight: 58.42 lbs (approx.)
- Top Speed: 32kph/20mph
- Wheels: 700C BULLS DDM-2
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Apple K-Guard 50-622, 700C x 2.00
- Forks: SR Suntour NCX-E LO Air 63 mm
- Modes: Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo