Bulls Monster E S
The BULLS Monster E S has united all of the innovations that proven successful in the past. An improved Bosch mid-engine offers pedal-assist up t0 20mph. An aluminum frame with a tapered headtube and tailored chainstays makes this fat-eBike ready to conquer anything you can get your tires on.
Front suspension duties are taken care of by the RockShox Bluto with plenty of clearance so mud doesn’t get stuck between the bridge of the fork and tire. A 100mm fork travel is offered to help get over those bigger obstacles and maintain traction. Thru-axles offer the rider an extra rigid feel, improving the handling. No matter the weather conditions, you can always depend on the 4” Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Snake Skin Tires to drag you through difficult terrain. Whether you are riding on snow, sand or rocks, you can rely on always having a grip on the situation.
The bicycle is equipped with Shimano Deore XT, an 11-speed drive train that has plenty of range for any type of riding.
The Monster E S is assisted by Bosch’s CX Performance Line 350W motor. Power is supplied by a 36V, 400 watt-hour battery with a full recharge time of only 3.5 hours. The battery performance ranges more than 105 miles, depending on riding conditions and terrain. The motor can alternate between 4 different modes to accommodate your riding style.
- Drive: Bosch Performance Line CX 350W
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M8000-GS, 11-speed, shadow plus
- Brakes: Shimano Deore BR-M615 Ice Tech hydraulic disc, 180/180mm
- Frame: 46/61cm; 7005 Aluminium
- Powerpack: 36V/13.4Ah/500Wh
- Charging time: approx. 4.5 hrs to 100%
- Range: 134 miles (single charge at the optimal condition)
- Weight: 51.3 lbs (approx.)
- Top Speed: 32kph/20mph
- Wheels: 26 BULLS 80 mm
- Tires: Schwalbe Jumbo Jim Snakeskin 26×4.0 TL-Easy
- Forks: Rock Shox Bluto RL Solo Air, 100mm, 15mm Maxle
- Modes: Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo
- Warranty: 2 Years Motor and Battery, 5 Years Frame