Bulls SIX50+ E FS 3
With world class leading innovations and one of the most powerful electric bike systems in the world BULLS has easily set itself apart from its competitors. Built around an aluminum frame with performance in mind, you can find all the latest eBike technology developed into this model.
Outfitted with a Bosch Performance Line CX, 350W, mid-drive motor you’ll be able to charge up any steep terrain. With a max torque output of 75Nm the bike’s potential will let you discover trails you’ve never seen before. In addition, the motor has been redesigned to integrate with the complete bike seamlessly. By tilting the motor 60 degrees upwards not only do we improve the aesthetics but also eliminate the need for a chain guide and clear room to allow for shorter chainstays.
The power will be supplied by the biggest battery Bosch has to offer which sits flush on the downtube. The 36V, 500 watt-hour, power pack offers an impressive range of 130 miles in optimal riding conditions. Weaving through those long trails is now made possible on a single charge.
Designed to tear up those trails you’ve always wanted to tackle, the massive 27.5 + tires allow you to have traction at all times. Matched with a reliable set of Shimano Deore XT components you can depend on smooth and low maintenance parts. With RockShox suspension on both the front and rear the SIX50+ E FS 3 is capable of giving you a true off-road adventure. Despite the low price, BULLS does not cut any corners and has spec’d this bike to your expectations.
- Drive: Bosch Performance Line CX 350W
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M8000-GS, 11-speed, shadow plus
- Brakes: Magura MT-5/MT-4 180mm/180mm
- Frame: 41/44/49cm; 7005 Aluminium
- Powerpack: 36V/13.4Ah/500Wh
- Charging time: approx. 4.5 hrs to 100%
- Range: 134 miles (single charge at the optimal condition)
- Weight: 48 lbs (approx.)
- Top Speed: 32kph/20mph
- Wheels: 27.5
- Tires: Schwalbe Rocket Ron Performance 70-584
- Forks: Rock Shox Yari RC 27.5+ 150mm, 15mm thru-axle
- Warranty: 2 Years Motor and Battery, 5 Years Frame