Do you love bikes? We are hiring for this entry level position detailing bikes and E bikes for our Demo and Service departments.
– Clean and detail bikes and E bikes that come in for servicing
– Clean and detail bikes from our Demo fleet
– Assist bike mechanics with minor repairs as required
– Maintain all work and display areas to be organized, clean and safe to access
– Assist in the shop’s daily operations, including restocking, cleaning, organizing
– Any additional tasks or errands as directed by management
Requirements for a Successful Candidate:
– Hard working, energetic and punctual
– Positive, “can do” attitude
– Basic knowledge of bicycles, accessories, and parts
– Thorough and detail oriented, you take pride in your work
– Good communication skills with customers and fellow employees
– Desire and capacity to learn and increase skills and abilities
– Willing to take direction
– Friendly, approachable, and customer-oriented
– Able to multitask
HOW TO APPLY:
– No phone calls! We reserve our phone time for our customers – period!
– Submit your resume by email with a cover letter, and “E-Bike Technician” in the subject line.
Those considered for an interview will be contacted. Please do not call to see if we’ve received your resume.
** Preference will be given to candidates that can follow instructions!
Enjoy your day, ride on!