#NEWCAREER #NEWERA #HELPWANTED
Electric Bicycle Sales and Service Persons Wanted. We are Kelowna E Ride, West Kelowna E Ride, Vernon E Ride, Kamloops E Ride and Skaha E Ride, collectively 5 Stores. We work Tuesday to Saturday 930 to 530. We carry an amazing variety of products for cycling and #ebiking. A well equipped shop with support from the whole team. We carry a wide selection of eBikes and bikes in all makes and models, ranging from $1,000 to $15,000!. All our products are properly represented and backed with a warranty. So you can sell our products with confidence and have backing. If you are self motivated and understand the ‘Go to Work to Work’ mentality, we would love to hear from you. Key words would be Hard Worker, Honest, Punctual, Outgoing, Friendly. Previous experience an asset but we would be willing to train the right person.
The harder you work, the luckier you will become!
– Reporting directly to the business owner/manager, you will lead in e-bike sales and customer service
– Actively seek new sales leads and target market
– Greet customers and assist in finding appropriate bikes, parts, gear and accessories
– Share product knowledge and enthusiasm for e-bikes and bikes with customers
– Deliver professional, accessible and friendly service to our diverse customer base including phone inquiries
– Ensure every customer’s experience meets our high quality standards
– Maintain all work and display areas to be organized, clean and safe to access
– Assist in the shop’s daily operations, including inventory management, restocking, cleaning, organizing and merchandising
– Any additional tasks that insure excellent customer service and outstanding value
Requirements for a Successful Candidate:
– Comfortable in all aspects of sales and customer service
– Familiarity with the application of Social Media Marketing as a business tool
– Familiarity with the Okanagan and its unique tourism industry
– Computer literate, able to process customer invoicing and payments as required
– Knowledge of e-bike technology, bicycles, accessories, and parts (know what is compatible & what is not, etc.)
– Excellent communication skills with customers and fellow employees
– Desire and capacity to continually learn and increase skills and abilities, develop professionally, keep up with new technologies
– Hard working, energetic, able to multi-task
– Positive, “can do” attitude and team player
– Friendly, approachable, and customer-oriented
– Driver’s License with clean abstract
How to Apply:
– Submit your resume by email with a cover letter, and “eBike Sales & Service” in the subject line.
Those considered for an interview will be contacted. Please do not call to submit your resume, or to see if it’s been received. We reserve our phone time for our customers – period!
** Preference will be given to candidates that can follow instructions!
Enjoy your day, and ride on!