We are seeking experienced e-bike technicians with stellar mechanical and people skills, to repair and maintain e-bikes, support our sales staff, be a strong technical resource to our varied customer base, and help maintain the order and selection of our merchandise.
– Restore e-bikes and parts
– Assemble new e-bikes for sale
– Assist customers in finding appropriate bikes, parts, gear and accessories
– Share product knowledge and enthusiasm for e-bikes with customers
– Deliver professional, accessible and friendly service to our diverse customer base
– Complete assignments and projects to meet our high quality standards
– Maintain all work and display areas in an organized, clean and safe manner
– Assist in the shop’s daily operations, including inventory management, restocking, cleaning, organizing and merchandising
– Any additional tasks that ensure excellent customer service and outstanding value
Requirements for a Successful Candidate:
– Experienced technician with a minimum of 2 years of experience working on e-bikes in a professional environment
– Extensive knowledge of e-bike technology, accessories, and parts (knowing what is compatible, what is not, etc.)
– High competence in e-bike repair, diagnosis, and maintenance
– Excellent communication skills with customers and fellow employees
– Desire and capacity to continually learn, increase personal skills and abilities, develop professionally, and keep up with new technologies
– Hard working, energetic
– Positive, “can do” attitude
– Friendly, approachable, and customer-oriented
– Able to multi-task and manage time efficiently
HOW TO APPLY:
– No phone calls! We reserve our phone time for our customers – period!
– Submit your resume by email with a cover letter, and “E-Bike Technician” in the subject line.
Those considered for an interview will be contacted. Please do not call to see if we’ve received your resume.
** Preference will be given to candidates that can follow instructions!
Enjoy your day, ride on!