We are seeking experienced e-bike mechanics with stellar mechanical skills and excellent people skills to repair and maintain e-bikes, support our sales and rentals, be an e-bike and parts resource to our varied customer base and help maintain the order and selection of our merchandise.
– Restore e-bikes and parts to safe condition
– Assemble new e-bikes for sale or rental
– Assist customers in finding appropriate bikes, parts, gear and accessories
– Share product knowledge and enthusiasm for e-bikes with customers
– Deliver professional, accessible and friendly service to our diverse customer base
– Complete assignments and projects to meet our high quality standards
– Maintain all work and display areas to be organized, clean and safe to access
– Assist in the shop’s daily operations, including inventory management, restocking, cleaning, organizing and merchandising
– Any additional tasks that insure excellent customer service and outstanding value
– Experienced mechanic with minimum 2+ years of experience working on e-bikes in a professional environment
– Extensive knowledge of e-bike technology, accessories, and parts (know what is compatible & what is not, etc.)
– Highly competent in e-bike repair, diagnosis, and maintenance
– Excellent communication skills with customers and fellow employees
– Desire and capacity to continually learn and increase skills and abilities, develop professionally, keep up with new technologies
– Hard working, energetic
– Positive, “can do” attitude
– Friendly, approachable, and customer-oriented
– Able to multi-task
HOW TO APPLY:
– NO PHONE CALLS!! We reserve our phone time for our customers…. period!
– EMAIL your RESUME with COVER LETTER with “E-Bike Mechanic” in the subject line.
Those considered for an interview will be contacted. DO NOT call to see if we received your resume.
** Preference will be given to candidates that can follow instructions!
Enjoy your day, ride on!