This female-focused saddle has become one of our most popular models with its ergonomic shape, smooth curves and low-profile stitching. Its medium width and rounded, fall-away profile make the Speed She an easy-to-ride, easy-to-maneuver saddle.
- CONTOURED PROFILE – Contoured shape cradles the pelvis to provide optimal support in one sitting position. Contoured saddles are best for riders who prefer to lock into a specific sitting position while pedaling.
- SHORT LENGTH – Short 245mm length keeps the nose out of the way, especially while climbing a steep hill and hovering over the front of the saddle. The shorter nose also helps prevent snagging your riding shorts. The Speed She is WTB’s shortest saddle.
- COMFORT ZONE – Small windows are cut away from the base of the saddle to provide additional relief from pressure on your sensitive areas. Comfort Zone is a subtle difference that provides impressive long-term comfort.
- THICK PADDING – Thickest level of padding for maximum squish without sacrificing performance. Prefer a couch over a chair? Thick padding is what you’re looking for.
- FLEX-TUNED BASE – The Flex-Tuned base provides an exceptional mix of comfortable flex and firm efficiency. Not as supple as the Soft-Shell and not as stiff as a carbon-composite base, Flex-Tuned saddles offer mid-level flex to provide optimal support and comfort for the majority of riders.
- MICROFIBER COVER – Found on all WTB saddles, our Microfiber Cover closely replicates the look and feel of a leather cover, but with the anti-microbial and cruelty-free benefits of a synthetic material. The supple nature of the Microfiber Cover allows the foam to fully support the sit bones without interfering with its resiliency.
Rail Material: Steel
Rail Colour: Gloss Black
Details: Microfiber Cover / Flex-Tuned Shell / DNAx Padding
Width: Wide – 150mm
Sit Bone Range: 131-155mm
Part Number: W065-0622