The Element is designed to make transportation easier for people that need a little extra help to get around. We have customized every detail on the Element and it features four-wheel operation for extra stability and safety. The extra-wide and comfortable cushioned seat can accommodate any size of an adult, and features lift-able armrests for easy access.
Additionally, the Element also has a unique large lockable enclosed storage compartment, no more soggy mail to drop off at the post office.
The Element is fully street legal, just like a bicycle, does not require a license, insurance, or registration. Best of all, it does not need gas either! Just plug your battery into the wall, charge it, and go!
The scooter comes equipped with a LED headlight as well as brake lights and turn signals. So you are fully visible when crossing the street or driving on the side of the road.
Available in Red, Orange or Blue
- 60V20AH battery
- Range 30 miles (50km) on a full charge
- Charge Time 8-10 hours
- 600w Motor with Reverse
- 3 Speed Settings 3.75mph (6km/hr) / 7.5mph (12km/hr) / 15mph (25km/h)
- Reverse Speed 3mph (5km/hr)
- Brakes Front / Rear Drum rakes with electric braking
- Tires 3.0-10 (Front) 3.5-10 (Rear) Tubeless Tires
- Load Capacity 460lbs (209kg)
- Dry Weight 275lbs (125kg)
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H) 72″ (180cm) x 32″ (80cm) x 67″ (167cm)
- Recommended Max Incline 12°
- Curb-to-curb Turning Circle 226″ (574cm)
- Ground Clearance 4.75″ (12cm)
- Seat Weight 18″ (45cm) (seat to foot board) 29″ (72cm) (ground to seat)
- Seat Width 16.5″ (41cm)
- Rear Storage Dimensions 17″ (42cm) x 13″ (32cm) x 6″ ( 15cm)
- Under Seat Storage Dimensions 10″ ( 25cm) x 12″(30cm) x 5″ (12cm)
What’s included in the purchase:
- GIO Element Mobility Scooter
- FREE battery
- FREE portable charger
Due to it’s larger size and turning radius, the Element is not recommended for a smaller building with tight hallways and or elevators. Please check the dimensions of your space vs the scooter before purchase.