NCM Aspen Plus
With upgrades including a bigger battery, this bike is built to handle any terrain you throw at it.
Performance and power, all in one package!
The NCM Aspen is our electric fat bike built with performance in mind. Developed for riding on snowy trails, the wide surface area of the tires make it ideal for trekking through soft terrain like sand and snow. This e-bike is designed with a tough aluminum frame, rigid handle bar, and well positioned saddle for improved ergonomics in order to bring comfort and performance together. The high top tube on the bike gives the cycle added strength and allowing power to be effectively transferred to the road.
- Ergonomic handlebar grips
- Designed to deliver comfortable riding posture
- Easily accessible control panel
- 768Wh battery for longer riding distances
- Reach up to 125 miles (depending on road conditions)
- Integrated battery with frame for a sleeker look
- Easily removable battery allows for convenient charging
- Built-in USB port allows for phone charging on the go
Das-Kit 500W Motor
Das-Kit C7 Display
48V Battery with USB Port
CST Fat Tires
Motor: Das-Kit, X15, Rear Drive 48V 500W
Battery: Das-Kit, i5-4816, 48V 16Ah, 768Wh with USB Port
Display: Das-Kit, C7, LCD Display
Charger: Das-Kit, DC482US, 48V 3A
Brakes: Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Saddle: Selle Royal Gel, Lookin-A200UR Black
Tires: CST 26.0″ x 4.00″
Range: Up to 190km, depending on PAS level and terrain